- Paw Paw Ointment. There were a number of mosquitoes bites and blisters which needed some of the paw paw magic healing powers.
- St Ives Scrub. I didn’t pack any flannels and desperately needed some exfoliation.
- Samples of cleansers. Saves me from packing big bottles of cleansers and I get to try out new ones. My favourite was the Jurlique Soothing Foaming Cleanser.
- Toning mist. I don’t have to explain myself do I?
- Rose Hip Oil. Great for moisturising absolutely everything.
- Calendula Cream. AKA sunburn soother.
- Mecca Cosmetica SPF. A staple in my routine, it’s light weight and non-greasy.