- Collect bits of lace. I’ve used different sizes and textures. Also, think about using doilies.
- Lay them out on the floor, and work out where each bit of lace is going to go. You might need to cut some pieces. This is a little bit like a game of Tetris.
- Using a sewing machine, sew the top pieces of lace back on themselves to form the casing to put the curtain rod through.
- Hand stich all the other smaller pieces of lace together. This does require some patience.
- Hang the curtain up and appreciate all your hard work!